Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Its somebodies 40th today...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pty candles1


    <font color="red:#99000">Hope you have a great day!!!</font> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wishing you a very happy Birthday!!!

    My niece is turning 25 today*s

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happybirthdayballons

    Happy Birthday (er...Whose Birthday is it?)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherrycuz/Tina Marie the old gray mare HAHAHA she's so old [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Alright Rae:

    That's quite enough with the "old" business. I don't know which is worse, being called old or being called a goat. Well, I'm having a great hair day, and I'm going shopping with my daughter. So, all is good. Thank you for the birthday wish! <font color="blue">You're only 6 months behind me.....!!</font> [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **cringes** I am almmopst there too. Happy Birthday Tina! AND Rae, give Zach a hug and a kiss tomorrow from me...and tell him happy birthday as well. Mike will be turning 45! LOL. Doesn't look a day over 37 though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will tell him and you do the same for me with Mikey...tell him how much he is loved and missed. WOW 45, seems surreal when I read that cause I remember him as a 30 year old sexy beast and it seems he hasn't aged a bit [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He hasnt. Were your ears a'ringing last night because we were talking about you. Mike saw a lady on tv and kep rewinding the commercial and saying..."Doesnt that look like a young RaeLynn?"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As opposed to "OLD RAELYNN" [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ...what commercial???

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh like I am going to remember it now. But even Chloe agreed. I remember that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •